Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Empty (ish) scrap room




Well, it's not as empty as I'd like (leaving a few things out so I can scrap a bit) but I kinda had this 'it's now or never' feeling.
I don't like my sad ugly shelves but they are a workhorse. I'm dealing with it being in the dining room as I'd like to be near the family - not stuck in my room.
Now I have to deal with lay out issues (move the shelves or not), 'zones', and weeding through stuff. I really hate that I have become a 'slave' to 'stuff' (you should see our garage!).
Our pool 'blew' out and we are trying to clear that up also. My son got his license yesterday so now I have a new worry on my heart. I really could use some good crop time. :)
I'm behind on the challenge, but committed to see it through. Off to weed through more idea pages..
Jo

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You are SOOO lucky to have such a big space to work with!! Have you thought about putting the two white/grey shelves next to each other (kind of making it one unit) and then putting the wooden cabinet on the other wall?

The bay window is wonderful!! Maybe you could add a chair and a little table (with one of those cute lamps we saw with the buttons) --I know I know-- I am dreaming!! But we need to figure out something wonderful for that window!

Gypsy said...

Hi Jo, Thanks for your comment on my blog about the organised and inspired scrapbooker book. I'd like to answer your question fully- can you email me please. My email address can be found in my about me/profile page on my blog. Cheers, Gypsy