Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wow - it's Feb. 8th and it's been a week already! Mock trial finals were great yesterday. I was disappointed that Ryan's team didn't get to compete, but he did a great job as the timer. Then we all celebrated at Joe's Crab Shack. One of the high schoolers did not want to go to Joe's as he said they have TV ads with cussing. I've not seen them, but was most impressed with his convictions and attempted to suggest we alter our plans.


I am very behind on my Design Your Life class and spent last evening perusing through photos attempting to pick some for layouts. I ran across these photos from a few months ago at Halloween and wanted to post them as a reminder of our fun night. There is a couple in Waxahachie, Tx who has re-created the Munster Mansion, and they open it two nights a year for a charity event. Pat Gase who played Marilyn was there and signing photos. We went with friends - first time I can recall a Halloween without kids - and while it was odd and kinda sad, the fun night made up for it!














(excuse the odd layout of stuff here - I'm having a hard time getting text around my photos) The owner of Munster Mansion is a woman with a serious penchant for anthing Munster. The inside of her house has a few pieces original to the set. She has one rooom with collectibles of any Munster sold. Her bedrooms, kitchen and the staircase are down to the detail.
The top photo shows the owners husband posing as Herman and this father in law as Granpa. The owner is Lily in the other photo above. Pat Gase is pictured signing our photos and then posing with Sherry and I. Gary , Cyn, Sherry, Jo and Rob had a good time at the Munster Mansion.
















No comments: